How to integrate a banner on Affilae?
If you wish to integrate a banner on Affilae, here is the procedure to follow.
From “Manage program” go to the “Medias” section, “ads” and click on the orange button at the top right.
A window will open and you will have to fill in the fields and add your banner as below:
Here are the details of the different fields:
- Element name: Enter the name of the banner that will appear on Affilae. It is preferable to enter the dimensions of the banner in the title.
- Target Url: Destination page of the banner.
- Image: Banner in jpg, png or GIF format.
- Select affiliate profiles: You can decide to reserve this banner only for one or more publishers. By default the banner will be visible to all publishers.
- Define a start/end date: If the banner is for a time-limited operation, you can decide to set a start/end date. After this period, the banners are no longer active and all clicks and conversions made via this banner will not be counted.
- Notify affiliates by email: By activating this option, a notification will be sent to publishers to inform them of the banner’s availability.
You now know how to integrate banners on Affilae.